[linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation wiki+forum site [WAS: Linux audio hardwarem arket research [was: creating a wiki "soundcard experiences" site]]

Esben Stien executiv at online.no
Tue Nov 30 18:56:22 EST 2004

Robert Jonsson <rj at spamatica.se> writes:

> Because of scriptkiddies, or whatever they are that clutter all open
> forums with garbage

True, sad

> there are very few open sites any more.

True, sad. I want to find them all and live happy.

> It has very little to do with actually wanting you to register.

It has everything to do with that... or so it seems.

> It's just the most practical way of keeping out the spam.

Same says the persons that insists that we use b0ef AT esben-stien DOT
name or all the other horrible examples for our email addresses. Same
says the persons that wants to let spam be considered a crime. Same
says the persons that say lets take the spammers to town square and
line them up for public execution. Attacking the problem this way, in
my opinion, is wrong.

Esben Stien is b0ef at esben-stien.name
http://www.esben-stien.name
irc://irc.esben-stien.name/%23contact