[linux-audio-user] Linux audio hardware market research [was: creating a wiki "soundcard experiences" site]

MarC marc_contrib at ramonvinyes.es
Tue Nov 30 17:29:21 EST 2004

Now that there is a skeleton of a page where everybody should be able
put their experiences about their cards
(see my post: [linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation
wiki+forum site),
I think that these pages will be visited (I hope...) by the owners of
these cards, so adding there some kind of "optional form managed with
php and mysql to be completed by the users" could help to do this survey
to measure how big the linux audio market is.

is there any volunteer out there?

En/na David Stephens ha escrit: