[linux-audio-user] what about creating a wiki website to submit "soundcard experiences"

David Stephens linuxrootuser at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:10:21 EST 2004

My biggest problem is figuring out the config scripts. Just weeding
through the documentation, some of it is outdated, is a nightmare.
Perhaps for the Newbie who is trying to migrate from the Big
Proprietary Software Manufacture, a conscise step-by-step guide.

My experience is that that other software is just "so easy" point,
click, sell your soul to Redmond };-)> and it works.

I have friends who want to try Linux, but get beyond the initial
install and they give up.

David

--
"When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to
step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of