[linux-audio-user] sound card linux documentation wiki+forum site

Esben Stien executiv at online.no
Tue Nov 30 18:41:45 EST 2004

Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com> writes:

> So you are saying you refuse to ever file a bug report, even if you
> find a bug?

I'll post on the list. I'd rather use a bugtracker that accepts
anonymous bug reports by email.

> That's not really in the spirit of giving back to the
> community...

Don't try to use no hypnotic spell. I'm all for the free software
community. I'm just not using a wiki that puts an arbitrary barrier on
me and waste my time. If I were to register all the places I go, I
wouldn't be doing much else.

Esben Stien is b0ef at esben-stien.name
http://www.esben-stien.name
irc://irc.esben-stien.name/%23contact