[linux-audio-user] Ardour working again & splitting files

Greg Reddin gtreddin at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 18:22:31 EDT 2004

I updated planet and my Ardour transport is working again.  It looks
like some significant changes were made since I last used it so I'll
give it more time before bailing off the deep end.

So I found a session that was a live recording I did a year ago.  I
want to test Ardour by mixing down this session.  But I'd rather
split it into sections and mix each song separately.  Should I do
that outside of Ardour then reimport the tracks into separate
sessions or is there a way to create separate song mixes within
sessions and mix down to multiple wav files?

What would you think is the best way to work with this session?

Thanks,
Greg