[linux-audio-user] Just bought a Delta 1010LT, now what..?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Oct 3 17:03:02 EDT 2004

Hi!
  It seems you got no answer to all your other questions. So here are some
propositions:
  Do you have another audio server (artsd etc.) running? This comes along with
guis.
  Is your alsa running in the first place? Check at /proc/asound for more
details about driver state.
  Fluidsynth: I only use it with jack (I still use 1.0.3, I don't know about
the latest version and the drivers...)
  How did you start your jack before? I start it:
  jackd -R -d alsa -d hw:3,0 -r 44100 (my card is 4th card in the system, only
nominally :-))
  If you do it like that, all channels on your delta would be busy. If you can
define good pcm-devices (vai .asoundrc) you could only block part of your
channels. (I didn't manage that).
  Try to check a few of these things... I hope I didn't tell you all the
things you knew already. If there are more specific questions, try the
alsa-user oder jack-mailingslists, they'd know more.
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide