[linux-audio-user] GWC: selecting region between song markers?

Mikhail Ramendik mr at ramendik.ru
Sun Oct 3 17:08:17 EDT 2004

Hello,

Making a reliable and versatile ecasound script has proved too hard.

So I could stick with GWC's song splitting. Its "song markers" are false
sometimes but I can check this manually.

I want to export each song to its own wav file, NOT to make a cdrdao
TOC. GWC has a "Save selection as" feature.

But I could not afind a way to select a region between the song markers!

How does one do this, apart from manual placing of "conventional"
markers over song markers?

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik