[linux-audio-user] error report 2.6.9-rc4-mm1-VP-T4

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Mon Oct 11 17:05:37 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 13:47, Mark Knecht wrote:
> I guess it's just me, but I'm interested. Why in the world would
> anyone on LAU want to build and attempt running this kernel with the
> messages below?
>
> LAD *maybe*, but LAU?

Yes, I agree, T4 looks like it has radical changes and no one can get it
to even build yet.  Stick with T3, T1, or S7.

If this realy gets to be a pain I can ask Ingo to backport some bug
fixes.  Right now dealing with experimental kernels is necessary,
because Ingo develops against the -mm tree.

For now I would say to use whatever version that people on LAU report
success with.  This is not ideal but for now I think it's worth it to
get better latency.

Lee