[linux-audio-user] Sequencer choice & Thesoundsite

Alejandro Lopez alez_cuatrosegundos at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:00:06 EDT 2004

Chaps,

Two quick ones:

1. I have MusE and Rosegarden installed in my system and would like to start
using one for composing. I've taken a look at the homepages for both. I
would like to compose by entering score if possible. My conclusion after
browsing is that Rosegarden looks like a better choice for me. Am I missing
anything? I think MusE can't do score, right?

2. Still thinking about that great site for soundfonts,
http://www.thesoundsite.net/ Anyone else remembers it? Anyone knows what
ever happened to it? (As it just dissapeared suddenly.) Anyone knows of any
mirrors?

Thanks.

Alex