[linux-audio-user] Muse Score compiled from source has corrupt score fonts

Kevin Ernste kevinernste at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 03:30:03 EDT 2004

Did you do the separate font installation?  From the README:

<snip>
      - install font fonts/mscore20.ttf:
            The font is not automatically installed. It must be done
            manually.
            (If upgrading from prev. versions of mscore make sure you
             have installed the latest font version)

...and then later

            For Mandrake please use the program "drakfont"
            for font installation.
</snip>

I hope that's all it was.

Kevin