[linux-audio-user] Aqualung mailing list & bugtracker up and running

Tom Szilagyi tszilagyi at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 8 14:56:09 EDT 2004

Hi all,

for development as well as user discussion. I would kindly invite
everyone interested to join the list. I would also like to thank LA
list members for their patience.

Our list is called aqualung-friends. To subscribe, go to:

The list is members-only. After subscribing, post messages to:
aqualung-friends at lists.sourceforge.net

We are planning to keep the list relatively low-traffic (no cvs diffs,
no daily releases), but we would like to have a separate place for
discussion so as not to flood the general LA lists with our own
troublesome issues.

We now also have a Mantis bugtracker available at:
http://aqualung.sf.net/mantis

I encourage everyone to add bugs, feature requests or whatever.
Thanks for all your support,

Tom