[linux-audio-user] RPMs for new Distro...Yoper Linux

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at aol.com
Fri Sep 10 07:56:54 EDT 2004

->I am very interested in trying, but I just recently finished a good
install of Fedora Core 2 (after a bunch of bad CD burns), and am
feeling slightly loath to do it all over again.<-

I thought I was the only one who had problems burning a clean Fedora CD
(md5sum on the isos were fine, but it took me a good 3 or 4 tries to get
them to burn right on several different burners, none of which have had
problems before - kinda weird).

Matt