[linux-audio-user] Converting sample rate: failed...

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Mon Sep 13 18:09:53 EDT 2004

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:11:20 -0700
davidrclark at earthlink.net wrote:

> I also used my own resampler (FFT overlap type) and heard no difference
> between the original and that one.  So all three sounded almost identical
> to me, but not quite.  There was a teensy-weensy difference with the sinc-
> based one, but it actually sounded a teensy-weensy bit better, not worse!

Yeeee Haaaaaa!!!! :-).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
I have found that good programmers either do not make the kind
of mistakes that Ada can prevent, or insert enough checks that
they catch those mistakes about as efficiently as an Ada
environment can. At that point, the use of Ada gives no further
productivity advantage.