[linux-audio-user] Linux DAW FX box how to for noobs...New Link...

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Tue Sep 14 20:48:18 EDT 2004

Last Tuesday 14 September 2004 14:51, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki was like:
> It should be noted that this is often useful to do in a first draft. As
> Russell said, it started as a brain dump. Often when I sit down to write
> it takes several paragraphs, or pages even, to figure out exactly what
> it is I want to say. That's part of what first drafts are for, imho. I
> just wanted to mention it so that Russ and any other potential
> documentation writers don't get intimidated into thinking that what
> comes out first has to be the final word. It's good to just put down
> whatever comes out the first time through. You can always throw the
> fluff away on subsequent revisions.

Absolutely. One's internal editor should always be banned from the room for
first drafts. If I'm ever too fierce, please tell me, it's sometimes hard to
express the fine grain of one's sentiments over a text interface. I have so
much respect for everyone on this list, users and developers alike, I really
would hate to out anyone off from making a contribution.

cheers

tim hall