[linux-audio-user] Linux DAW FX box how to for noobs...New Link...

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Tue Sep 14 21:08:38 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 05:48 pm, tim hall wrote:
> Last Tuesday 14 September 2004 14:51, Eric Dantan Rzewnicki was like:
> > It should be noted that this is often useful to do in a first draft. As
> > Russell said, it started as a brain dump. Often when I sit down to write
> > it takes several paragraphs, or pages even, to figure out exactly what
> > it is I want to say. That's part of what first drafts are for, imho. I
> > just wanted to mention it so that Russ and any other potential
> > documentation writers don't get intimidated into thinking that what
> > comes out first has to be the final word. It's good to just put down
> > whatever comes out the first time through. You can always throw the
> > fluff away on subsequent revisions.
>
> Absolutely. One's internal editor should always be banned from the room for
> first drafts. If I'm ever too fierce, please tell me, it's sometimes hard
> to express the fine grain of one's sentiments over a text interface. I have
> so much respect for everyone on this list, users and developers alike, I
> really would hate to out anyone off from making a contribution.
>
> cheers
>
> tim hall

Certainly not me Tim!  I ~did! ask for constructive critism after all. :)  And
I need it...I'm not much of a writer...never claimed to be...just want to put
something out there that may be of use to others. With the awesome assistance
of the diverse group here, I think we have a shot at making that happen! :)

R~