[linux-audio-user] RPMs for new Distro...Yoper Linux

Dan Harper tech at danharper.org
Sat Sep 18 02:47:09 EDT 2004

Oh yeah...  Don't think of committing lightly, yesterday I tested it out
on a machine and managed to lose the ability to boot into Windows.  And
in the end I couldn't even boot into Yoper as there was no option to
make a boot disk and making one manually also failed.

It's install process is very nasty and unintuitive, that part definitely
needs a lot of work.

I can't say about the rest because I haven't gotten that far yet!

Dan

--
Dan Harper