[linux-audio-user] Sample Rate Conversions (was: Converting sample rate: failed...)

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 08:59:47 EDT 2004

Hey,

David, I support the right to share knowledge and
express opinion but I think you need to do a better
job of it. Claiming that Erik is wrong, puts the
impetus of proof on you. It's your responsibility to
provide direct qoutes with publication titles and page
numbers. A failure to demonstrate your arguments and
show test results becomes a knock against your
credibility.

Erik has made a siginificant contribution that many of
us need. I imagine alot of people have followed this
thread and would like it to either end, or resolve
with a positive and intellectually compelling tact.

David, I'm a satisfied user of Erik's code and will
continue happily using it. I imagine that statement in
your opinion is an admission of ignorance but I'll
happily live with that. If Erik improves his code with
or without your help all the better.

David, I read your posts knowing I'll learn something
and it seems obvious that both you and him are
talented. I think we're all better off for having both
of you participating and hope it stays that way.

Coffee Time.

ron