[linux-audio-user] Record XMMS output in Ardour?

Robert Persson ireneshusband at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 03:39:22 EDT 2005

On April 2, 2005 06:08 pm, quoth Steve Fosdick:
> Is it possible to record the output from XMMS with ardour?
>
> I imagined this could be done via jack and found a jack output plugin
> for xmms but I can't get ardour to see this as an input.  What should I
> try?
>
> TiA,
> Steve.

I've just routed xmms through ardour using the qjackctl connections window
without any problem.

You need to select jack output in xmms options->preferences->audio i/o
plugins.  That isn't done automatically.

Robert
--
Robert Persson
"No matter how much ye shake yer peg