[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: [mtg] freesound 'official' opening...]

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Wed Apr 6 22:53:14 EDT 2005

Ryan Gallagher <ruinaudio at comcast.net> writes:

> Cool, a couple other sites come to mind also:

It would be nice with a site that had music licensed under the gpl. I
know the gpl was designed for functional works, but entertainment
works like music, is a functional work for me;). (it gets me places)

A gpl music work would need to have it's multitrack available, it's
finished mastered track, the individual samples, the synth code, the
matrix roll, etc.

Ideally, in my opinion, it would be flac encoded in a matroska
container along with maybe some artwork and lyrics.

It's pretty ideal;), but it would be damn nice.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at esben-stien.name (you never cc him)
         http://www.