[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-announce] kluppe 0.4

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Fri Apr 8 13:22:45 EDT 2005

d13b <kluppe at klingt.org> writes:

> i put version 0.4.7 online

I'm still getting kicked all the time just by loading files or
resizing the window, but it's not happening all the time;).

A side scroller for the file would be nice as well.

I don't think the cpu load should be there; we have other tools for
that.

When hovering over the faders, the help text does not appear right
next to it.

When using the scroll wheel over the output volume fader, it goes too
fast.

I don't think it should connect default to some outputs; this is not
the proper jack behavior, in my opinion.

Esben Stien is b0ef at esben-stien.name
         http://www.
          irc://irc.                /%23contact
          [sip|iax]: