[linux-audio-user] NoteEdit from terminal

lachata lachata at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:53:32 EDT 2005

       Hello list. I've been looking for some documentation about how to
execute NoteEdit from terminal, but I don't find anything. In "man
noteedit" there are some options to execute some characteristics from
terminal, but it's not enough.

       My idea is to import a midi file and show the score. I know
NoteEdit
does it bye Tse3, but I woudl like to know how to do it from terminal.

       Does anyone have any information about commands with NoteEdit?

       Thank you very much.