[linux-audio-user] Ableton live user

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Tue Apr 26 11:08:11 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 10:12 -0400, John Check wrote:
> >   We're going to get more and more people coming to us with questions
> > like Felipe's, questions which are quite legitimate and want only a
> > decent straightforward answer so the poster can proceed to make an
> > informed decision. We won't convince anyone either by posting uninformed
> > remarks a la Mr. Burton or by responding with name-calling (I agree with
> > the pundit who stated that once we start calling each other names we've
> > admitted we're done with any constructive dialog).
> >

> Perhaps Lee  was shagged out after a long performance ;)

Close... Actually, I was in a bad mood because I've been looking for a
day job for some time, and it's going a lot more slowly than I had
hoped.

If anyone out there needs a coder/sysadmin/Linux expert with solid ISP
experience in Philly (or possibly NYC), please mail me privately.

Lee

P.S. Despite the tone of my reply, I really do not have a short fuse.
Honest...