[linux-audio-user] VST Plugins Revisited (Again)

davidrclark at earthlink.net davidrclark at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 23:25:56 EDT 2005

Paul Davis,

You recently posted:

i find it amusing that people think hard, difficult work like running
shared libraries from *another operating system* should somehow just
happen.

I myself was floored when it all worked.   That's why I posted
this information (again).  Personally I look at this as an existence
proof of something I didn't think was possible --- certainly not through
mere installation.  I can't even get my own stuff to work this well.

Regards,
Dave.