[linux-audio-user] [OT] wireless

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sun Aug 7 17:44:31 EDT 2005

> http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/List
>
> Basically it seems that even the ones with no Linux driver work with
> ndiswrapper.  And the above doc tells you which require ndiswrapper and
> which have a native driver.
>
> Is it true that all Motorola PCMCIA cards use Broadcom chipsets so
> require ndiswrapper?

i can't answer that question. but i can tell you that i paid for the
commercial driver support framework for NDIS (i forget the name) a year
or so back. i now use ndiswrapper, and FC1+FC3 was perfectly able to
configure and use my broadcom-based wireless setup with no modifications
on my part whatsoever.

--p