[linux-audio-user] Multiple soundcard with Jack

studio-64 fsmith at walescomputers.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 13:03:51 EDT 2005

Hi
Are you looking to bring both cards from 2 pcs into the mixer?
I use 2 pcs,  one with an RME hamerfall for 16 tracks
and then use the spdiff into another pc as input for mastering,
Both cards are Locked to the DDX as master.
Its less stress on the multitrack machine when mastering to 2 track.
Or do you want to use 2 pc's as a multitrack machine?

Bob