[linux-audio-user] Creox / Ecamegapedal routing

Hans hansfong at zonnet.nl
Mon Aug 8 15:29:00 EDT 2005

Lars Luthman wrote:

>On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 19:40 +0200, Hans wrote:
>

>>Hello list,
>>
>>How do I route a signal from line-in (guitar) to either Creox or
>>Ecamegapedal using jackd? I use qjackctl, but the only input/outputs are
>>alsa_pcm. I guess it must be simple, but I simply don't get it :-)
>>

>It might depend on your soundcard, but with my SB Live I can hit F4 in
>alsamixer and select the inputs that I want to route to the alsa_pcm
>output (readable) port. I used it to route the sound from my TV card
>(which is connected to Line In on the SB Live) through jackrack.

I've got a Audigy 1. When I record guitar now I turn up line-in
playback, analog-mix capture and playback. I don't have a line-in
capture option in alsamixer. When I use qjackctl to connect alsa_pcm to
timemachine I do get a signal, so recording is not a problem. Creox
takes alsa_pcm readable client and routes the signal to alsa_pcm
writeble client. Still no effect noticable.

Any more ideas?

Hans