[linux-audio-user] Creox / Ecamegapedal routing

pirrone pirrone at localnet.com
Mon Aug 8 16:41:53 EDT 2005

Hans wrote:

> I've got a Audigy 1. When I record guitar now I turn up line-in
> playback, analog-mix capture and playback. I don't have a line-in
> capture option in alsamixer. When I use qjackctl to connect alsa_pcm
> to timemachine I do get a signal, so recording is not a problem. Creox
> takes alsa_pcm readable client and routes the signal to alsa_pcm
> writeble client. Still no effect noticable.
>
> Any more ideas?
>
> Hans

Hans,

This won't shed much light on the problem you are experiencing but I've
got an Audigy2 and set exactly as you describe in Alsamixer I can use
EcaMegaPedal without problem.  I'm running a EuroRack U8802 into the
Line In jack and everything works with excellent sound quality.  I was
even watching a DVD last night which uses an internal digital connection
for sound at the same time as playing my guitar through the preset Delay 1.

Now, this works with or without Jack running, but when Jack is up and
EMPedal running I see nothing in the patchbay.  So, there is no
connection to be made here.

Frank