[linux-audio-user] Again on sudden and occasional Jack crackling sound

Salvatore Di Pietro salvuz_78 at virgilio.it
Mon Aug 8 18:10:17 EDT 2005

Michal Seta wrote:
> Yes, I am having this same problem.

Well, so I'm not alone... good (if "good" can be said... :) ).
Have you tried the jack_bufsize way? (altough it obviously doesn't solve
the problem, but can take you out of embarassing situations while live
performing... it is a real show stopper, I know.)
As you may have read in my previous post, it doesn't work anymore for me
as of jack 0.100.0... does it work for you?

ciao
--
            salvuz
       POST FATA RESVRGO