[linux-audio-user] PD-questions

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 11:37:46 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I finally got around lurking into pd the last evenings. Cool stuff,
nevertheless I have some questions:

* Why does pd support alsa/jack/oss for audio but only oss for midi?
Or is something wrong with my install (gentoo)?

* Is anyone interested in a bassline-sequencer which changes the notes
occasionally?

Probably I will have more questions as my journeys advance...

Arnold

--
Wenn man mit Raubkopien Bands wie Brosis oder Britney Spears wirklich
verhindern könnte, würde ich mir noch heute einen Stapel Brenner und