[linux-audio-user] St-audio C-port 2000

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Aug 15 00:45:43 EDT 2005

Is there any chance I could get a copy of the code?  I've got a C-Port
and I'd like to try to get it to work with my V-Amp.

--
Jan "Evil Twin" Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and this
we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744