[linux-audio-user] usb controller keyboards

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:23:58 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 04:53 pm, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> Thanks for all your replies.
> A wiki or www-database, for gathering information of that kind (working
> hardware) would be nice.
> Propably someone could add a public editable list to http://opensrc.org/ ?
> Three states were usefull:
> green - working
> yellow - working but...
> red - not working

Some time ago I had volunteered the use of WikiLearn for linux-audio.  See:

   * http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LinuxAudio
   * http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_SoundCards

Marc Vinyes did most of the work involved in setting up the pages listed on
the LinuxAudio page.

You (or anyone else) is welcome to build on this work.  If you need some help,
let me know.

(WikiLearn is indexed by Google (which I think is the best way to find stuff
on WikiLearn).  One limitation of WikiLearn in its current location is that I
don't plan to break WikiLearn into multiple webs (folders/directories) while
hosted on twiki.org so as to avoid wearing out my welcome.

Randy Kramer