[linux-audio-user] usb controller keyboards

Emanuel Rumpf x at branwelt.de
Thu Aug 18 14:09:22 EDT 2005

>Some time ago I had volunteered the use of WikiLearn for linux-audio.  See:
>
>   * http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LinuxAudio
>   * http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_SoundCards
>
>Marc Vinyes did most of the work involved in setting up the pages listed on
>the LinuxAudio page.
>
>You (or anyone else) is welcome to build on this work.  If you need some help,
>let me know.

I started a new page at

*  http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_Hardware

Let me remark that the wiki is not very userfriendly with its current
link-structure.
Once I clicked the "Welcome" link in the left menu, I was not able to
find back to "Linux Audio" Topic.
There are to many wiki links, to less content links.

Emanuel