[linux-audio-user] usb controller keyboards

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 19:32:07 EDT 2005

On Thursday 18 August 2005 02:09 pm, Emanuel Rumpf wrote:
> I started a new page at
>
> *  http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LA_Hardware

Thanks!

> Let me remark that the wiki is not very userfriendly with its current
> link-structure.
> Once I clicked the "Welcome" link in the left menu, I was not able to
> find back to "Linux Audio" Topic.

I've added a link to the Linux Audio topic (and a list of Linux Audio pages)
on the left panel.  Hope that helps.

> There are to many wiki links, to less content links.

I'll have to think about that--there are almost 2000 pages on WikiLearn, I
can't list them all on the left menu.  I usually recommend the search page
for finding a specific page.

If you have some other suggestions, let me know.  (Note though, that the Linux
Audio is probably only about 20 of the almost 2000 pages.)  I had/have
planned to move the site to another host, at which time I'd create more webs.
Unfortunately, that just hasn't happened yet (in five years of existence).

regards,
Randy Kramer