[linux-audio-user] Around the wiki.freeaudiosoftware.org - forum

COCHARD Yves yves.cochard at unifr.ch
Thu Aug 25 11:01:06 EDT 2005

Hi!

You probably already thought about it, and you probably have good
reasons not making it... I'm speaking about a forum. I feel that this
tool vould be really really useful to help around... The idea is closed
to the freeaudiosoftware in the sense it would "answer" to questions
related to all linux distributions, bsd, ...

I feel that they got some advantage on mailing list, am I wrong? (like
topic "well" separeted,...)

Any of you have some interest of it? I won't do it and manage it alone,
but I'm able to take part in it (even start it actually)!

But this idea could also somehow take over this mailing list... :-(

-yc-

--
« La musique offre aux passions le moyen de jouir d'elles-mêmes. »
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche, Le Gai Savoir.