[linux-audio-user] Around the wiki.freeaudiosoftware.org - forum

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Thu Aug 25 12:28:38 EDT 2005

Hi,

> Any of you have some interest of it? I won't do it and manage it
> alone, but I'm able to take part in it (even start it actually)!

I'm already struggling with a lot of lists; I certainly will not have
the time to visit a forum on a regular basis.

Mailing lists are that convenient. Messages come in (instead I have to
visit the messages), I can scan them and if I can offer help I do so.

I really don't know why so many people use web based forums. It's so
slooooow - I really dislike all these PHPBBs. Sorry, but forums are for
people who are not able to subscribe a miling list and to set up a
mailaer properly.

> But this idea could also somehow take over this mailing list... :-(

Like the new wiki does. Hmmmm...

Best regards

    ce