[linux-audio-user] a PDAudioCF problem

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Wed Aug 31 10:05:32 EDT 2005

Hi Dave. Can't say I know anything about using pcmcia, but I just wondered if
you had the option lines set in /etc/modules.conf , and whether this may have
something to do with it.
options card_ID index=0
options card_ID index=1
options card_ID index=2
options snd-pdaudiocf index=3
obviously with the first 3's card ID's changed for your first 3 cards.

I say this because before I had the options set, my usb midi keyboard was
being detected first and registered in /proc/asound/cards , and the actual
soundcard wasn't there.  All the best. Nigel.