[linux-audio-user] Audio player which primitive mix

David Haggett david at haggett.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 26 12:46:32 EST 2005

On Monday 26 December 2005 16:03, Carotinho wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Alle 19:30, domenica 25 dicembre 2005, David Haggett ha scritto:
> > On Saturday 24 December 2005 12:54, Carotinho wrote:

> > > I've been requested of an audio player able to crossfade between the

> > Just tried it in Amarok.  Works brilliantly.
>
> Maybe I've not expressed properly. I've just compiled Amarok, but (aside
> for being a very nice software - why I didn't install it before!) what it
> can do is to fade out a song, and then fade in the following song, but not

Apologies.  To test it (i don't normally use the cross-fade effect) I advanced
through the playlist manually (with the ">|") button, and it cross-faded, so
I assumed it worked.

I find that you are correct, it does indeed fade-out one track before fading
in the next.  I am glad you like the application, so my advice wasn't a
complete waste.

Happy Christmas to you too.
--

David Haggett