[linux-audio-user] Vst with Latest Wine and DSSI-VST

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:40:10 EST 2005

Latency is (generally) very high when I run Windows audio apps under
Alsa directly. However, when using VSTs and jack_fst the latency is
identical (in my experience) to any other Jack app and can be
controlled by qjackctl.

Not a problem using VSTs with Rosegarden. Just remember that they wil
normally run *outside* of RG and you'll be hooking them up manually.
It does work though.

Cheers,
Mark