[linux-audio-user] [OT] Switching workspaces or ping-ponging screens?

Ruth A. Kramer rhkramer at fast.net
Wed Jan 5 01:32:47 EST 2005

Arnold Krille wrote:
> Thats possible. I have done it.

Arnold,

That's good to know, thanks!

> Simply create a server layout accessing both displays and specify the
> direction of the screens, something like LeftOf <i>ID</i>.
>
> I could send you the relevant config if you want and I find it...

Don't make a special effort.  At this time, my son's setup is disabled,
and I'm not sure he plans to try it again.  I've saved your post and
email address--if he wants to go further and we have trouble, we may try
contacting you again.  (And, if you come across the config file, sure,
send it to us, I'll store it with your email.)

regards,
Randy Kramer