[linux-audio-user] [OT] Switching workspaces or ping-ponging screens?

Arnold Krille arnold at roederberg.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 5 08:50:34 EST 2005

Hi,

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 07:32, Ruth A. Kramer wrote:
> Arnold Krille wrote:
> > I could send you the relevant config if you want and I find it...
> Don't make a special effort.  At this time, my son's setup is disabled,
> and I'm not sure he plans to try it again.  I've saved your post and
> email address--if he wants to go further and we have trouble, we may try
> contacting you again.  (And, if you come across the config file, sure,
> send it to us, I'll store it with your email.)

In fact its still the file I am using on my laptop. :-)
But the for you relevant parts in the Serverlayouts-section are commented
since I don't use Xinerama anymore... maybe its time to reactivate...

Have fun with it,

Arnold
--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

 -- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe