[linux-audio-user] Re: setting loop-points

Bill Schottstaedt bil at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 9 07:39:20 EST 2005

 >  At one time you had created a loop-point editing module for Snd but
 > IIRC it was never actually functional. Any chance that it might be
 > revived for implementation ?

It's in marks-menu.scm (create-loop-dialog), but, as you say,
not fully functional.  I think it's based on Richard Kent's
work (am I remembering that right -- DAP?) -- I copied it
in a monkey-see-monkey-do sort of mode, but
I've never used loop points, so I don't know what is going on --
someone who cares about these things needs to tell me what they
want -- or even better, write the rest of the callbacks themselves.