[linux-audio-user] multiband compression with ecasound and ladspa

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Tue Jan 18 20:22:27 EST 2005

Julien Claassen <julien at c-lab.de> writes:

> It would work with ecasound in the same way, very perfectly!  BUT: I
> am blind! So I can't use jamin, if jamin doesn't have the ncurses
> interface the Jamin people where thinking about. Does it have that?

Sorry for misunderstanding, Julien.

No, JAMin has a purely visual GTK-2 graphical interface.

After release 1.0, we have talked about decoupling the GUI from the
DSP engine, perhaps expanding on our existing OSC support for scene
changes.  This would probably provide a better way to provide more
accessible interfaces.  I think it's a good idea.  But, that won't
happen any time soon.
--
  joq