[linux-audio-user] ams PCM input?

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Wed Jan 19 06:55:06 EST 2005

Last Wednesday 19 January 2005 09:20, Dave Robillard was like:
> On Tue, 2005-18-01 at 20:41 -0500, Paul Coccoli wrote:
> > How can I get the line in from my soundcard routed into ams?  I tried
> > adding a PCM IN module and a PCM OUT module, then connecting them
> > together.  I've connected the ams out to alsa_pcm playpack 1 and 2,
> > and alsa_pcm captures 1 and 2 are connected to the ams ins (I did all
> > that with qjackctl).

I confess that I don't understand most of this thread, I particularly don't
understand why alsa_pcm captures 1 and 2 are connected to the ams ins, don't
you want the line-in captures?

Just ignore me if this is a completely clueless comment. ;-)

cheers

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk