[linux-audio-user] More Homemade Music

Neal Otto Spaulding nealos at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 14:35:51 EDT 2005

I re-recorded the piece from scratch

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/ogg/lonesome_butte_old.ogg

> -steve d
> --

Steve,

Thumbs up!  Big improvement over the old one to my
ears.  The idea of a list remotely contributing to the
production of a track is fascinating.  Your tune is
further inspiration for me to get my Linux based
recording studio up and running (I'm currently using a
PC based ProTools digi001 setup when it works).

Play on brother,

Neal