[linux-audio-user] Collaboration (was: More Homemade...)

Steve D groups at xscd.com
Sun Jul 3 16:20:52 EDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 11:35:51AM -0700, Neal Otto Spaulding wrote:

> Thumbs up!  Big improvement over the old one to my
> ears.

Thanks Neal, and thank you also Nigel H. for your comments.

> The idea of a list remotely contributing to the
> production of a track is fascinating. [...]

Yes, it is-- and that leads me to mention something I was thinking about
this morning. I would love to work with someone else's Hydrogen or
General-MIDI drum/percussion file and see what music I could think up to
go along with it.

If there is someone on this list who loves to create percussion tracks,
but isn't as enthusiastic about creating the melodic and harmonic tracks
to go with it, please consider sending me one of your percussion/drum
tracks, along with any suggestions you may have for the music to
accompany it. If someone is interested, he or she may want to listen to
a couple of my pieces first to see if my musical style suits their taste
or not.

http://www.xscd.com/pub/music/

-Steve D
New Mexico US
To rely on religious doctrine to neatly explain everything
is like forcing onself to believe in fairy tales in order to
avoid having to face and accept the incomprehensible
richness of reality.