[linux-audio-user] Collaboration (was: More Homemade...)

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Jul 4 05:02:24 EDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 02:20:52PM -0600, Steve D wrote:

> If there is someone on this list who loves to create percussion tracks,
> but isn't as enthusiastic about creating the melodic and harmonic tracks
> to go with it, please consider sending me one of your percussion/drum
> tracks, along with any suggestions you may have for the music to
> accompany it. If someone is interested, he or she may want to listen to
> a couple of my pieces first to see if my musical style suits their taste
> or not.

I would like to hear what you come up with on some breakbeats, if you are
interested:
http://wrstud.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/this_and_that.ogg
Just ignore the overy simplistic and repetetiv melody, it's a very old
track :)
I could load the drumloops up, no arrangement, as I'm very busy and I would
do it in MusE anyway, not Ardour as I don't feel like learning to use it,
since I usualy need both audio and midi in one go (the original has been
created with Cubase VST).

This offer is also open for anyone else.

---
Thorsten Wilms