[linux-audio-user] midisport 2x2

svoufff svoufff at free.fr
Mon Jul 4 14:32:05 EDT 2005

I'm having problem too with my midisport 2x2.Wether with kernels 2.6.12-2
or 2.6.12-3, it is not powered by its usb port.Does yours powered on (green
light) ?
The trick i'm using right now is booting first Windows that powers it
correctly then rebooting to demudi.Then it's correctly powered.If i stop the
machine and start it straight to demudi, it's never powered.
Hope it works for you.but that's jiust a workaround (not very funny to boot
windows first...)