[linux-audio-user] opensourcemusic.info

J_Zar romaninz at aruba.it
Mon Jul 4 15:21:52 EDT 2005

Hi John!

I would like to share some lines with you... Let's start!

1)- The Mambo theme you are using is not W3c approved. This could not be a
problem except for the fact that the site is quite incompatible with Opera
and Konqueror browsers. The real issue is Javascript...

2)- I like the cut you give to opensourcemusic.info. You maybe will have
community success... I really hope so! But be cool... Linux Audio Community
seems to be really cold in everything is user friendly and in some way
*newbe* oriented... especially forums and website communities... The
preference is always mailing lists! This is my experience with OpenJay.org...

3)- I think I would add your RSS in OpenJay.org. I think altough that articles
about programs should be a little bit longer than now... ;-)

Greetings for your work John and welcome to the LAU community!

Cheers,

            Gianluca Romanin
               aka J_Zar

        (See you at OpenJay.org)