[linux-audio-user] Call for collaboration

Christian Schumann schumann at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Jul 13 04:25:52 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 01:17:42PM +0100, james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jul, 2005 at 11:33AM +0200, Christian Schumann spake thus:
> > I'll take the track home tonight and see with what I can come up. I
> > think I can post that tomorrow.
>
> That's great.  I very nearly wrote about what kind of thing I'm
> looking for in the original mail, but then decided not to.  If I
> specified the kind of sound I'm after, it would influence people and
> give us less room to explore.
>
> I'll share later, of course and maybe what I'm expecting and what you
> intend to do will match up.  Either way, it should be fun.
Ok, see what I came up with on

http://maitre.physik.uni-kl.de/~schumann/sv_WIP_guitar.ogg

I have to apologize first for the bad timing, but it's been late at
night, after a hard work in the lab.
This is just some ideas I had, I don't know if this is what you
expected. Now that Shayne wrote that he might have some lyrics for that,
I would give it another try after I have something with vocals.

I was kind of unsure whether to do some more clean comping with delay,
or more of a full-on distorted rock guitar. So tell me what you think.

Christian

Dipl.-Phys. Christian Schumann   |Technische Universitaet Kaiserslautern
Mail: schumann at physik.uni-kl.de  |           Fachbereich Physik
Tel.: 0631/205-4842              |     http://www.physik.uni-kl.de
Fax.: 0631/205-3902              |
Post: Erwin-Schroedinger-Strasse, D-67663 Kaiserslautern