[linux-audio-user] alsa midi processor again

Iain Duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Tue Jul 19 00:32:38 EDT 2005

Check out the portmidi documentation. I am not much of a programmer, but
I was able to get midi io working with portmidi quite easily, and it's
the same library used by csound5. I'm beginning work on a
portmidi/C++/FLTK front end to my csound gig rig, so I may be able to
share code in some useful manner.

Iain